- Precision-engineered consumable parts are easy to change and require no tools
- Easy-to-use torch trigger release and ergonomic handle provide comfort during long cutting sessions
- Two modes of operation available – standoff cutting or drag cutting
- Latch feature allows the cutting arc to remain active without constantly depressing the torch switch
- Starts without high-frequency so it won’t interfere with controls or computers
- Protective interlock circuitry disables the power supply if torch consumable parts are incorrectly assembled
- SureLok® electrode eliminates tip wobble found in some blow-apart torch designs, resulting in a cleaner arc and longer parts life
- Light-weight, flexible 20 ft. (6.1m) torch leads
- Full 1-year warranty on repair parts and labor
Great for Fabrication or Scrapping. A favorite for use in heavy maintenance, fabrication and scrap metal, this machine delivers clean cuts on most 1″ (25mm) metals including stainless steel, aluminum, mild steel, copper or brass, with minimum heat input & distortion of metal. It also cuts through rusted, painted or coated surfaces without prior surface preparation.
Reliable, Powerful Power Supply. This inverter based power supply operates on standard 230 Volt, single or 3-phase power. (CE model only available at 3 ph.) Simply connect to an air compressor or other air source, and this system is ready to cut.
1Torch® for Excellent Cutting Results. This state-of-the art torch provides the level of performance and features you would expect from a more expensive torch.