- Precision-engineered consumable parts are easy to change and require no tools
- Easy-to-use torch trigger release and ergonomic handle provide comfort during long cutting sessions
- Two modes of operation available – standoff cutting or drag cutting
- Light-weight, flexible 20 ft. (6.1m) torch leads
- Latch feature allows the cutting arc to remain active without constantly depressing the torch switch
- Starts without high-frequency so it won’t interfere with controls or computers
- SureLok® electrode eliminates tip wobble found in some blow-apart torch designs, resulting in a cleaner arc and longer parts life
- Protective interlock circuitry disables the power supply if torch consumable parts are incorrectly assembled
- Full 1-year warranty on repair parts and labor
Clean Cuts with Little or No Dross. Designed for the 1/2″ (12mm) cutting market, this economical plasma cutter is a favorite for auto body repair, light duty maintenance, and sheet metal fabrication, and it is also very useful around the farm or ranch. It cuts quickly through stainless steel, aluminum, mild steel copper or brass, with minimum heat input & distortion of metal and it also cuts through rusted, painted or coated surfaces without prior surface preparation.
Portable and Powerful. This inverter-based system operates on standard 230 VAC single phase input power and provides adjustable current from 15 to 35 amps. Weighing just 44 lbs. (20 kg), this lightweight power source is easy to move from location to location. Simply connect to an air compressor or other air source and you are ready to cut.
See What You Cut . . . While You Cut. Precise, reliable cutting is what you can expect from the SL60® 1Torch®, and the excellent front end parts visibility lets you see what you cut, while you cut.